Our Tenancy Sustainment Officer is available through our partnership with The Community Help and Advice Initiative (CHAI).
Our Tenancy Sustainment Officer, Laura McGinty, works with tenants to help them sustain their tenancy by giving direct support, or signposting them to other agencies which can help. Laura can:
- Help you with letters and completing forms.
- Make appointments (and going along with you, if needed).
- Help you to access health, education, training and employment services.
- Advise on how to manage household tasks.
- Assist with tenancy issues due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
And a range of other things.
If there's something you need help with and you're not sure where to go, speak to your Housing Officer on 01506 439291 or email@example.com.
We work in partnerhsip with CHAI, who have created an information leaflet that tenants may find useful during the Coronavirus pandemic.